PETsys Electronics (PETsys) is committed to respect the privacy of its clients and has therefore prepared this Privacy Statement that reflects what PETsys does with the personal data of its clients and/or prospective clients.
Table of contents:
- Name and contact of the Controller
- Which data we collect and what do we do with your data
- What do we do with your data (purposes and legal grounds)
- Recipients of the data
- For how long we keep your data and where do we store your data
- Disclosure of the data
- Transfers for third countries
- What measures have we implemented to protect your data against unauthorized use, destruction and alteration?
- Your rights
- Contact us
- Revisions and amendments
1. Name and contact of the Controller
The controller is PETsys Electronics, Medical PET Detectors, S.A. (PETsys), inscribed at the Commercial Registry of Lisboa under sole registration and taxpayer´s number 510 861 679, with registered offices at Taguspark, Edifício Tecnologia I, 24 and 26, 2740-122 Oeiras, Portugal. Telephone: 00351 96 600 2882
2. Which data we collect and what do we do with your data
a. Direct collection
We collect the following client data for the purposes of marketing communications:
b. Indirect collection
- Phone number
These data are collected from public sources and/or attendance lists provided to us by the organizers of events.
The provision of these data is not mandatory.
3. What do we do with your data (purpose and lawfulness of processing)
The legal grounds for the processing of these data is the data subject´s consent. We use such data to send emails to promote PETsys Offer as well as other marketing initiatives that we consider to be of your interest.
4. Recipients of the data
The recipient of the data is PETsys marketing Department.
Although we do not disclose personal data, we share with a specialized provider the email for purposes of sending the emails that we have prepared.
5. For how long and where we store the data
PETsys will maintain the client and prospective client´s data collected for marketing purposes for a period of 5 years after termination of any relation with the client or prospective client. In the event of PETsys clients, PETsys will maintain the data for the period set out in the applicable tax law.
We store the data in secure servers within the European Union.
6. Disclosure of personal data
PETsys does not disclose the personal data collected except as required by law or by the competent authorities.
7. Third country transfers
There are no transfers of personal data to countries outside the European Union.
8. What measures have we implemented to protect your data against unauthorized access, alteration or destruction?
PETsys takes the necessary and legally required measures to ensure the protection of the information collected from its users through the website. These measures guarantee the offline security of this information.
Among others, the following technical and organizational measures are implemented to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data: physical security (through access control), logical separation of registers, access passwords and access levels, firewalls and antivirus programs.
9. Your rights
All personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of Law 67/98, dated 26 October, Decree-law 46/2012 dated 29 August and Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
Data subjects have the right to access, freely, and without restrictions, confirming, rectifying, erasing or blocking the data that they have provided, and may exercise it personally in our premises or in writing, through email email@example.com, at any time and without payment of any charge.
The Data Subject has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time and without detriment (in the cases where the legal grounds for processing was the consent). For that purpose he/she must contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data subject has the following rights:
- Right of access to his/her personal data;
- Right to rectify personal data that is incorrect or incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten, meaning when the data subject withdraws his/her consent the data will be erased, except those are necessary to maintain due to the applicable law and the respective contract.
- Right to restriction of processing: when the data is inaccurate; when the processing of the personal data is unlawful and the client opposes the erasure of personal data; When PETsys no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing but the client requires the data for the purposes of establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. In these situations, PETsys will only store the personal data.
- Right to data portability meaning that the data subject may request from PETsys that PETsys delivers the data to the data subject in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (in those cases where the data was provided to PETsys and they data is in an electronic format and the processing was based on consent or on a contract) ;
- Right to objection on grounds relating to his/her particular situation, in the event the processing is bases on PETsys´ legitimate interests;
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or significantly affects him or her.;
Data subject has also the right to file a complaint to the Portuguese “Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados” or to any other Supervisory authority.
10. Contact us
You may contact PETsys by telephone 00351 96 600 2882 or send us an email to email@example.com regarding any question or matter relating to the personal data and this Privacy Statement.
11. Revisions and amendments